Perrone Aerospace is looking to add an individual to our growing team who possesses great attention to detail andgood computer skills. This person will be playing a lead role organizing the schedule of production or leather goods. The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys a high energy, team-oriented, fast paced environment and has the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
This position reports to the Production Manager. This position is responsible for tracking production work flow using spreadsheets and strong communication skills.
- Provide ship date on orders entered to customer service based on production capacities and material availability.
- Assist with tracking orders already in production.
- Use Excel and Smartsheet to monitor orders and communicate between production and customer service.
- Track all expedite requests
- Communicate with customer service as needed regarding updates on customer orders
- Maintain current spreadsheets used for tracking orders in production
- Innovate new spreadsheets and documents to track different trends in production.
- Assist in managing scheduling efficiencies
Education / Skills / Experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Must be dependable with a satisfactory work records, including attendance.
- Strong understanding of production industry.
- Good working knowledge of computers
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Words, Outlook.
- The ability to adapt and learn new software.
- Must be willing to work with different levels of management on various issues.
- Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated