Fultonville, NY 12072
Perrone Aerospace is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Director responsible for the establishment, development and maintenance of the total quality assurance system for Perrone Aerospace.
- Confer with management, customers, and other representatives in the planning, scheduling, coordinating and directing of the quality assurance system in conformance with customer requirements and international quality standards.
- Act as the management representative to ensure the effectiveness of the quality system.
- Provide summary reports of quality data for management review.
- Provide the technical guidance and work in close liaison with marketing and technical departments on all developments and implementations of new processes, products and systems.
- Serve as liaison with customers on items of product quality.
- Perform product, process, and system audits at all sites to assure conformance to specifications for raw materials, intermediate processes and finished products.
- Provide the leadership in troubleshooting of plant non conformances and customer complaints and support for corrective actions, along with continuous improvement activities.
- Provide support to the industry in special reference to participation on testing methodology by participation on various international test method committees.
- Be fully knowledgeable of the most important quality tools such as FMEA , Cause & Effect diagrams, Pareto Charts, Establishment of SPC, Continuous improvement to drive towards 6 sigma quality.
- Be able to establish and lead a comprehensive Continuous improvement program company wide
- B.S. Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related scientific discipline;
- M.S. preferred
- Minimum of 10 years experience, including managing quality assurance, quality control, process control or manufacturing.
- Statistics and computer proficiency a must.
- Good oral & written communication skills.
We are quickly growing and believe our success is due to our people. We offer competitive wages, and benefits and are dedicated to the spirit of teamwork.