Fultonville, NY 12072
Salary: $60,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
Perrone Aerospace is looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator/Junior Salesforce Developerto add to our growing team.
This position is primarily responsiblefor ongoing development and support of our Salesforce CRM system and maintenance of our ERP system and network infrastructure. The S*alesforce Administrator/Junior Salesforce Developer* will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes. This individual is also responsible for installations, configuration maintenance, trouble shooting and upgrades computer hardware,software, network, and peripheral equipment associated with operations of a corporate environment, and internet systems.
• All Salesforce support tasks for an environment of 25 on- and off-site users.
• Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
• Complete regular internal system process and data management activities.
• Maintains servers, workstations, network infrastructure and peripherals such as printers, scanners and related hardware; rewires cables as required for new installations and office configuration.
• Troubleshoots problems with computer systems, including hardware and software, e-mail, network and peripheral equipment problems; makes repairs and corrections where required.
• Maintains Microsoft Small Business Server, Exchange,MicrosoftSQL Server, and Altigen telephone system and any other type of company software. makes repairs and corrections where required or notifies outsource providers as required; and executes all upgrades and changes.
• Manages software licenses and hardware allocations/deployments on a company-wide basis.
• Implements company widevirus protectionand manage virus definitions updates on a continual basis.
• Manage backups of servers to ensure retrieval on all data and system software.
• Performs all other additional duties as required and directed.
Skills / Experience
- Minimum of an Associates degree in computer science, information technology or a related field and four years of general computer installation, maintenance and repair experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job listed above
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle, and prioritize simultaneous requests.
- Creative analytical thinker with demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively at all levels of the organization and maintain cooperative working relationships in the performance of duties.
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile data and work with users to translate requests into solutions that address actual needs.
- Ability to asses and articulate the impact of new requirements and developments on the Salesforce platform throughout the organization.
- Satisfactory company work records, including attendance.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS ·
- At least 1 year of experience in a Salesforce Administration role ·
- Current Salesforce Administrator Certification ·
- A solid understanding of Salesforce’s technical and functional capabilities, and interest in staying atop of Salesforce updates ·
- Strong written and verbal communication skills ·
- Demonstrated proficiency with Salesforce objects, fields, page layouts, workflows, process builder, validation rules, permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, and logical formulas ·
- Experience with Data Loader or data integration ·
- Experience with data analysis and report creation ·
- Experience working with a support & training team and directly with end-users ·
- Strong project management skills
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Basic web development experience (HTML/CSS)
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification ·
- Experience with Large Data Volume implementations in Salesforce
Who is Perrone Aerospace?
At our 100,000 sf state-of-the-art facility located in Fultonville, NY (just minutes off the NYS Thruway, Exit 28), we design, manufacture, clean, repair, and refurbish aviation soft goods (leather and textiles) for customers around the globe.
We are quickly growing and believe our success is due to our people. We offer competitive wages, and benefits and are dedicated to the spirit of teamwork.