We are seeking an organized, energetic, and results-driven Regional Sales Directorto join our team in France. In this role you will oversee all promotion and sale of aerospace interior soft goods. You are responsible for supporting the commercial, corporate and general aviation markets covering specified Accounts within Europe and other countries assigned by the EVP Global Aviation Sales. Candidate must possess innate leadership qualities, excel in maintaining client and vendor relationships, and have a true passion for sharing the benefits our products offer.
- Will travel regularly to visit all assigned accounts and attend trade shows.
- Secures orders from existing and potential customers by means of visiting the customers’ facility or contacting by phone and email.
- Secures opportunities to quote on customer requirements.
- Follows up (by phone, email or visit) on quotations submitted to customers.
- Establishes professional customer / vendor relationships with appropriate customer personnel (purchasing, engineering, manufacturing, quality assurance, management, and other key personnel.)
- Performs all assigned duties in the assigned Account base.
- Submits weekly activity / call reports via Salesforce CRM concerning customer related activities for quotes, orders, and challenges concerning customer / vendor relationships.
- Provides a sales forecast based on assigned customer base on a monthly basis and reviews open opportunity pipeline with EVP Global Aviation Sales weekly
- Performs any directly related appropriate duties assigned by the EVP Global Aviation Sales
- Performs assigned duties with minimum personal supervision from EVP Global Aviation Sales
Job Qualifications and Minimum Requirements
- 10 years outside sales experience with Major Airlines, OEM Seat Makers, Leasing Companies Etc.
- BA/BS degree – MBA preferred
- Current book of business with established decision makers in good standing
- Excellent closing skills with proven track record.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, personable, extroverted personality
- Well organized with excellent follow up and customer service skills
- Impeccable character
- Willingness to travel.
- Attention to details.
- Satisfactory company work records, including attendance.
- MS Office experience, spreadsheets, data entry and E-mail, Sales Force CRM
- Position Reports To: EVP of Global Aviation Sales
Join the Perrone Aerospace Team! Apply today!