Perrone Aerospace is looking to add an individual to our growing team who possesses great attention to detail and a history of working in a compliance related role. The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys a high energy, team-oriented, fast paced environment and has the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
This position is charged with developing and maintaining a business management system that includes Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety as directed by top management. The ultimate goal is to achieve complete customer satisfaction and compliance to customer, regulatory, statutory, and other requirements. This position reports to CEO.
Quality and Environmental
- Develop and implements a quality production program to ensure conformity to ISO AND FAA standards.
- Revise and update the quality / environmental manual to incorporate control
- Meets with vendors, customers, quality representatives, and company personnel to discuss and resolve quality problems as
- Prepares for and represents the company during all ISO,EMS, customer and related audits.
- Conduct supplier surveys and
- Design or implement improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of complaint standards.
- Advise personal on the development and use of customer and environmental compliance or reporting tools.
- Review and advise top management pertaining to customer specifications.
- Review or modify policies and operating guidelines to comply with changes to environmental standards or regulations.
- Prepare, write, and maintain all production process instructions.
- Write and participate in training programs.
Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety
- Lead QMS/EMS steering committee including OSHA Compliance and Chemical Awareness Training.
- Establish and maintain Perrone Aerospace Training
- Establish and maintain Perrone Aerospace required business system
- Identify compliance issues that require follow up or investigation.
- Report to top management on the performance of the Business Management
- Ensuring the promotion of awareness of customer and regulatory requirements throughout the organization.
- This position has the organizational freedom to resolve matters pertaining to quality and environmental
- Perform other duties and assignment as directed by QA
Education / Skills / Experience
- Satisfactory company work records, including
- 2 years college and /or experience
- Ability to read and interpret written policies and procedures related to compliance activities.
- Ability to write technical, and QA reports and
- Ongoing training in all proposed and QA specifications and procedures relative to the leather industry.
- Experience in business management system
- Must have experience in ISO