Perrone Aerospace is looking to add an individual to our growing team who possesses great attention to detailand good judgement and professional customer service skills. This person will be playing a lead role in the delivery of all samples of leather to our customers. The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys a high energy, team-oriented, fast pacedenvironment and has the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
This position reports to the Customer Service Manager and is responsible for managing order entries and client accounts. Additionally, this role, responds to internal and external inquiries via email, phone and in person regarding quotes on standard items, orders and lead times. Represents the company by maintaining a professional etiquette and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for guiding customer satisfaction resolution to ensure that proper and satisfactory order closing is obtained.
- Maintains and updates client accounts with information regarding names, addresses, purchases and comments customers
- Achieves and maintains rapport with customers and works to give them the best possible service.
- Processes requests for price quotations and gives price quotes on standard and listed products as well as payment terms.
- Processes purchase orders, order changes, order adjustments and cancellations directly from customers, equipment manufacturers and distributors.
- Communicates with various departments to ensure customer satisfaction and resolve any customer service issues, i.e. delivery information.
- Contact customers regarding changes in order status and explains the circumstances (delayed shipments, shortage of materials, etc.)
- Receives and responds to all customer inquiries and satisfaction issues.
- Prepares paperwork (original purchase order, copies of invoice, and return goods memo) to be given to Accounting Department for credit or debit to be issued.
- Checks with Accounting Department concerning credit status of customers.
- Provides product knowledge to customers.
- Maintains files of active orders and posts activity such as change notices, scheduling changes, partial shipments and credit changes.
- Enters returned merchandise information into Customer Complaint Database
- Performs other duties and assignments as directed by Customer Service Manager.
Education / Skills / Experience
- 2-year Associates or relative job-related experience equivalent
- Good telephone manner to enhance relationships with customers.
- Experience with Customer Service Management (CRM) system or Sales Force experience preferred.
- Experience in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite and software applications.
- Well organized person with computer skills and good interpersonal skills.