Fultonville, NY 12072
Perrone Aerospace has an IMMEDIATE opening on our team for an experienced Technical Leather Finishing Production Supervisor to manage the finishing production.
- Manages chemicals and maintains chemical inventory.
- Manages daily set up of Reverse roller coaters and spray machines
- Organizes Spray line and roller coater teams to meet production targets in a cost effective manner
- Achieves 100% Right the first time high performance leather quality
- Implements into production the formulations developed by Research and Development (R&D).
- Lead and advise new technology and approved processes to production employees once approved by Quality Control.
- Advise Sr Management of any cost changes pertaining to chemicals, processes and formulations.
- Communicate with Operations Manager of Manufacturing of any bottle necks and issues with chemicals And or Manpower that would interrupt production.
- Reviews daily shipment schedule with Production Planning/ other supervisors to plan and prioritize daily work schedule.
- Reports any problems to the Operations Manager of Manufacturing.
- Manages in a production environment the R&D developed formulations and completes production work orders to meet specifications.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment in accordance with company policies.
- Follows established procedures as outlined by the ISO quality management system.
- Performs other duties and assignments as directed by the Operations Manager.
- Fully understands Set up and daily production of Gemata Reverse roll coaters for base and top coats and spraying systems for high performance upholstery leathers, specifically Aviation
Education / Skills / Experience
- Strong leather technology experience especially as it pertains to leather finishing (REQUIRED)
- High school diploma
We are quickly growing and believe our success is due to our people. We offer competitive wages, and benefits and are dedicated to the spirit of teamwork.