Fultonville, NY 12072
Manages all facets of European Railway sales for specified accounts i.e., Selling directly to major OEM Seat Manufacturers, Rail companies, Rail Interior Designers. Devising and implementing sales and marketing strategies, forecasting sales, customer relations, supervising independent agents, field and in-house training, qualifying company agents in various territories or countries. Reports to the Executive Vice President-Aviation & Railway
Sales and Management – Perrone Railway Division
- Sell direct to the major Rail Customers in Europe including Seat OEM’s, Manufacturers and Interior Designers.
- Have existing and current key account contacts and strong book of business
- Close sales, develop new customers, create call plans, meet quotas and achieve goals
- Develop strategies and tactics to secure sales and grow market share
- Implement sales and marketing plans, metrics, tools, policies and systems to align sales efforts and results with company goals
- Participate in independent sales agent activities including recruitment, selection, development and evaluation
- Use Salesforce CRM as a sales management and reporting tool monitoring activity and sales to goals/targets.
Sales and Marketing Plan
- Develop strategic action plans for key accounts, markets and customers based on metrics, market research, competitor analyses, customer requirements, industry trends and other applicable factors
- Work with EVP and Supply Chain Manager for forecasting of raw material based on market/customer demand
- Liaise with Project Management, Production and Customer Service to monitor order status and on time delivery
- Establish key account criteria
- Identify key accounts, territories and overall customer base and develop strategy and action plan to cover, develop and close business.
- Define market opportunities and threats within defined accounts and territories
- Manage sales efforts to execute strategic actions and tactics to secure opportunities and mitigate threats within key accounts and territories
- Forecasting metrics to track, define, quantify and qualify opportunities and establish sales projections
- Key account definition and qualification criteria
- Customer call schedules
- Customer call reporting in CRM and meeting weekly call quotas
- Communications alignment between the sales team and other departments
- Competitor database
- Establish and maintain relationships with key accounts and strategic partners.
- Visit key accounts and assist sales team in maintaining relationships
- Assist with negotiations, presentations visits etc. to secure sales
Quotes and Proposals
- Act as liaison with all departments including engineering, operations, marketing, legal and contracts for appropriate pre and post award activities
- Support proposal efforts for product and commercial content
- Attend various trade shows, acting as a liaison between employer and customers,
- Understand and present commercial, technical and value aspects of all product lines
Company Policy and Procedures
- Enforce and adhere to company policies and procedures including quality, safety, and environmental.
- At least ten years Sales Management experience in the Rail Industry.
- At least ten years field sales experience selling Rail Interiors product direct.
- BS or European Equivalent Degree or higher in related field.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Willingness to travel 60% of the time.
- Organizational skills.
- Management skills.
- Attention to details.
- Satisfactory company work records, including attendance.
- Salesforce, MS Office experience, spreadsheets, data entry and E-mail.
Position will be based in Europe
Position reports to: Executive Vice President of Sales