Perrone Aerospace is looking to add an individual to our growing team who possesses great organizational skills and the desire to learn . The ideal candidate with be someone who enjoys a fast paced , team-oriented environment and has the ability to communicate effectively at all levels .
This position reports to the Production Supervisor and will perform production work including feeding machines, sorting, checking and packaging leather.
- Performs tasks specifically assigned by supervisor.
- Works on different types of machinery to carry out a particular phase of the product cycle.
- Must produce product within required tolerances.
- Maintains simple reports on work orders handled and quantities produced.
- Counts product for accuracy.
- Inspects product for quality and follows established procedures as outlined by the ISO quality management system.
- Maintains his/her work area in neat condition.
- Follows all safety rules regarding machine operation and proper guarding.
- Assists other workers with specific duties as requested.
- Performs other duties and assignments as directed by their Supervisor.
Education / Skills / Experience
- High school diploma.
- Satisfactory company work records, including attendance.
- Manual dexterity skills and physically able to lift, bend and reach to adequately perform job duties.
- Ability to read and follow work instructions.
- Ability to work well with co-workers and supervisors.
- Sufficient visual acuity to operate machines and inspect products produced.
Who is Perrone Aerospace?
At our 100,000sf state-of-the-art facility located in Fultonville, NY (just minutes off the NYS Thruway, Exit 28), we design, manufacture, clean, repair, and refurbish aviation soft goods (leather and textiles) for customers around the globe. We are quickly growing and believe our success is due to our people . We offer competitive wages, and benefits, 401K match and are dedicated to the spirit of teamwork.