Fultonville, NY 12072
• SUPPORTS CUSTOMER BASE, FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS.
• PROCESSES requests FOR QUOTES, SAMPLES, purchase orders, change ORDERS, adjustments and cancellations directly TO customer BASE.
• Quotes prices, delivery dates and payment terms TO SELL OR UP SELL PROGRAMS AS APPROPRIATE using knowledge of company products and services.
• Processes sales orders and repair orders, assigns project numbers when necessary, logs orders, and distributes copies
• Receives and responds to all customer inquiries and SATISFACTION ISSUES.
• Completes order ENTRY form, including delivery date and credit information.
• Checks with credit department concerning credit status of customers. • Prepares paperwork (original purchase order, copies of invoice, and return goods memo) to be given to accounting department for credit or debit to be issued.
• Maintains files of active orders and posts activity such as change notices, scheduling changes, partial shipments and credit changes. • Follows up on inquiries by checking for delivery information. Works closely with expeditor AND production control regarding deliveries of scheduled shipments.
• Responsible for guiding CUSTOMER ISSUES TO proper and satisfactory closing.
• Follows up on a regular basis with production and/or vendors on all open and unresolved customer ISSUES.
• REQUEST/MANAGES FORECASTING DATA FOR CUSTOMER BASE.
• Achieves and maintains rapport with customers and works to give them the best possible service.