Fultonville, NY 12072
Perrone Aerospace has an IMMEDIATE opening on our team for an experienced Customer Service Representative/Administrative Assistant to work in our All Leather Maintenance Department.
This position reports to the Executive Vice President of Sales. For specific ALM related directions on procedure and policy, this position reports to the Vice President of Sales – Americas.
o Enter ALM orders into order system, making sure data is correct and confirming with customer
o Maintain records and files of ALM activity for current and future review
o Communicate internally with all departments in order to fulfill the requirements of customer policy
o Work with Management to properly document and update internal work instructions for procedures that are required for ALM repair and chemical sales activity
o Upload labor tracking devices and manage timesheet revisions
o Enter Purchase Order numbers on corresponding Work Orders once received
o Manage raw material tracking and tracing
o Generate all required forms for outbound shipments
o File and maintain all program paperwork and provide requested reports
· Additional Duties:
o Follows company policies and procedures for the purchase of goods and services.
o Perform light labor tasks if requested by Supervisor
o May be asked to perform additional tasks by Supervisor or other members of Senior Management to fulfill other tasks/needs of the company
o Keeps accurate records
o Perform Additional Customer Service functions for other company accounts
o Responsible for neatness of work area
Required Competencies, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ethical Conduct.
- Time Management.
- Organization Skills.
- Project Management.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Professional communication.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
Education & Experience
· High school diploma
· Training or experience in computer applications
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
We are quickly growing and believe our success is due to our people. We offer competitive wages, and benefits and are dedicated to the spirit of teamwork.